• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

NOS rear speaker/defrost adapter plate. With miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.

surprise67gt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale and NOS speaker adapter for an E-body with rear defrost. Also includes speaker grill and gaskets. Also included rear defrost vent and finish piece. Asking $300 plus shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

peanuts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be take..175..plus shipping right now..provided thr shipping costs are reasonable

Regards

Brian

peanuts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE="peanuts, post: 61859, member: 6769Williing to pay..$200...provided shipping is reasonable...please e mail me asap at....... [email protected] re acceptancel

Regards

Brian[/QUOTE]

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I could use one for my Imperial. I had to lose the rear defogger when I upgraded to sterio.

peanuts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will take it ...for $200....please contact me via e mail address [email protected] to confirm acceptance and shipping costs etc.
I have been trying to reach you since early this am..did not know my messages were nt bids until system administrator ., helped me out later on in the dsy ., trust my bid is good..sorry about that I am new to the sce

peanuts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks..for the welcome aboard....I certainly had a dily of a time yesterday..trying to place a bid.,..thanks for system administrators...or I would still be out in keft field...!!! Cheers...!!

peanuts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks..for the welcome aboard....I certainly had a dily of a time yesterday..trying to place a bid.,..thanks for system administrators...or I would still be out in left field...!!! Cheers...!!

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably, but they are not super rare. The same type of unit was used in several cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back