• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

orog 70 rt hood wiw ?

oldcarnut

Reaction score
i got a line on an original 70 rt hood , its actually @ a salvage yard , the guy hasnt priced it yet & i havent had a chance to see it yet , providing its a nice piece w/ inserts what would a decent price be ? (for my car)

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Check to see if it's an early non-crumple zone piece that came on the early 1970 cars, if so it's worth a little more as these are not being reproduced. There's a thread on this forum about the difference between the two. Let's say that it's in mint condition, I would say price should be similar to the repros and if it's an early hood some are willing to pay a premium for those. I sold one recently that needed some work and by the time the buyer payed me to build a crate for it and shipping he was close to a grand.

oldcarnut

Reaction score
thanx for the heads up Matt , its gonna be a couple weeks before i get a price on it , cant afford it if its more than a repop , only a 318 car so repop will do just fine .

Back