• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Outlook on life

Outlook on life

• optomist

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • pessimist

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • pragmatist

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

ramenth

Reaction score
We've all heard the old saw about "an optimist sees the glass as half full and a pessimist sees the glass as half empty."

There's another choice that a lot of people don't know about. A pragmatist.

A pragmatist sees the glass as just a glass with some water in it. Is the water in the glass at such a level because that's all the water the person wanted? Is the water as such a level because the person drank some?

It is what it is.

Personally, I pray, hope, and work for a positive outcome while preparing for a negative outcome. Whichever happens, it is what it is.

Which are you?

burntorange70

Reaction score
Thats a good way to look at it Robert. I just wait for life to kick me in the junk then deal with it as well as I can.

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
My view on the glass is that it is always full.
If it is half full of water, the remaining portion just hasn't been displaced with said water.

My view on life runs the same. Every year, month, week, day, hour, minute, second is already accounted for.
What you choose to do within it's time constraints is entirely yours.

Mike.

Ray

Reaction score
My outlook has always been , you start to die the second your born. So strap on the skates and go for the ride. Take what life gives you and accept and enjoy what you can from it. Don't try to figure out the why's or wherefore. The glass always strarts out full.it gets tipped over at the start and it just depends on how you clean up the mess.

Back