• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rim ???

76PACK

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what rims came on my 70 440 6 pack car would they have been rallye or steel ?? also what size?? I have no build sheet just a fender tag. Thanks Darryl

DetMatt1

Reaction score
It could have had the rallyes or stamped steel and they both would have been 15 x 7s. Unfortunately the build sheet is where you would find that answer, or the original owner.

7071 challenger

Reaction score
If by any chance, you still have the tire label inside the driver door, (just below the striker post), the tire size that the car came with will be written on the label. Doesn' t say what wheels, but you' ll know if it came with 14'' or 15''. Friend of mine owned a 440-6 '71 'Cuda and it came with 14'' X 6'' rallyes from the factory. Sale code for rallye wheels is W21, but I' m not sure it's listed on the fender tag. hop that helps.

76PACK

Reaction score
Rims

My thinking is if it did not have W21 code on the fender tag which I have, it probably came with steel wheels,does that make sense???

Moparparts

Reaction score
The wheel code is usually not on the fender tag from the factory

Back