• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Seat backs/seat frames & seat tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunmetal72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 1973 bucket seat backs, the foam is in good condition. I also have a set of e body bucket tracks. They to are in good shape and are in good workingh order. I also have a set of bucket seat frames out of a 73 challanger. I needed to use the springs and foam from the seat but did not need the frames and they are in good shape. If anuone needs pics, let me know and I will send

grldm3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am interested in the seat backs with foam. How much? Also can you provide a shipping quote to lake oswego, or 97035 (USA)? Thank you.

Fab_64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested in the seat tracks. How much are you asking? And how much would shipping be to zip code 92630 (California)? Thanks.

Roger

beurskenb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e body bucket seat tracks

I have a set of 1973 bucket seat backs, the foam is in good condition. I also have a set of e body bucket tracks. They to are in good shape and are in good workingh order. I also have a set of bucket seat frames out of a 73 challanger. I needed to use the springs and foam from the seat but did not need the frames and they are in good shape. If anuone needs pics, let me know and I will send

Interested in your seat tracks can u sent some pics and price? thanks Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back