1. bltcuda

bltcuda Active Member

I have Shaker Hood for sale, it is rough shape but can be fix. (alot of work). When I brought 1972 Cuda and it has scoop on the hood. And I remove the scoop and did not know it was SHAKER HOOD:eek:. So it has alot of bondo around the scoop. Also I dont know why the guy cut the frame under the hood but you can buy new frame. See Picture.
    So I want $1500 for it.
    IMG00068.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

DSCF0471.jpg

IMG00068.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

DSCF0471.jpg

2. farmboy70

farmboy70 Active Member

Did you mean $150.00? The underside kit is expensive and a whole repop hood can be bought for less than $999.00

3. bltcuda

bltcuda Active Member

This is real Shaker Hood. $1500 and I know under frame is expensive around $600. But if you want fake hood that fine.
    I notice there shaker hood with good shape almost perfect for $4000 to $6000 or more!!!!

So I firqure out if you fix this hood and it would only cost you $3000 or less.

4. chasduster

chasduster Well-Known Member

150.00 hahahahahah maybe on a farm boy.....you go buy that repop junk all you want...hammer it to fit in place

5. cuda guy

cuda guy Member

Some of the repop stuff is really good, the same as the factory. AMD is one of them.

It's fair to ask what ever price a seller whats, but remember is really only worth what someone is will to pay.

6. farmboy70

farmboy70 Active Member

Well Ok you buy it then.:D

7. farmboy70

farmboy70 Active Member

Wouldn't you have to buy the"repop junk and hammer it to fit" to fix it?:rolleyes:

8. farmboy70

farmboy70 Active Member

Don't get me wrong, I saw in your post the price listing made it look like it could be a mistake. If that is what you want no problem here, just asking.

9. moparal

moparal Well-Known Member

How can you tell that is an original hood? And even if it is, you still need a repop kit to make it a hood again. Just because it's all rusted up are you calling it an original? Obviously it has been worked on more than once. No offense but that hood is really a piece of shit. Even you don't want it. With all the deep rust pits and it bent in back, I guess it would be full of bondo huh? RIP

10. chasduster

chasduster Well-Known Member

you guys are funny the guy is trying to sell something and you guys are telling him his parts are junk..Nice ...wait to you try to sell your shit on here....this is a frikin e-bodies site not a frickin chevy cry baby site like your used too....if you don't like the price shop else where.... Is it too much money who knows ...make him a frickin offer,,,money talks and you all are walkin......

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  11. moparal

moparal Well-Known Member

Never been to a chevy site. And if im selling junk, I sell it for junk prices. And yes we are walking , for sure I am, along with most others. Price gouging is common on Mopar muscle. A WIW post might have been better maybe. But your right, there is a buyer somewhere