• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

T/A Hood

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
Now that AAR Fiberglass/stinger Fiberglass is out of business who makes a great quality hood for the TA? I found a place near Chicago but they actually have the front of the snorkel Fiberglassed down to the hood. What about the place in El Paso? Anybody seen their hoods?
Anybody have an AAR Fiberglass TA hood for sale?

heminut

Reaction score
I didn't know anyone in El Paso was doing hoods. I live about an hour and a half from there and go there fairly oftenn. If you get me an address I can check them out next time I'm over there.

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
Fiberglass Industries · 12190 Coral Gate Drive · El Paso, TX 79936 · (915) 244-5252

The pictures look good but I know they can be deceiving. This is for a tribute car so accuracy isn’t paramount but I do want it to be nice.

fasjac

Reaction score
I didn’t know Stinger was out.
Too bad because the really made good reinforced hoods and probably more.

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
I will definitely check out unlimited. I was hoping for a more finished unit but at least I have some options. AAR became Stinger. I tried to contact them last fall only to find out they closed last May.
Heminut; let me know if you get by El Paso and what you think of their product.

Xcudame

Reaction score
The scoop I bought, I had to cut out the nostrils. The bumper will need some sanding before paint. Pretty typical fiberglass parts.

heminut

Reaction score
No big hurry. The car’s still on dollies with rallye hood installed.
I just did a google maps search on the address. That address is a high end residence, definitely NOT a business establishment. I'm guessing the proprietor is basically a reshipper and getting his stock from some other place, probably dropships from his supplier.
thumbnail.jpg

Back