• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Things people wouldn't guess about you.

ramenth

Reaction score
Just a little game.

We've all had those instances in our lives where we've done something and when we tell people about it the other person is blown away as having never guessed that about you.

Mine is that I used to a preacher.

Bill

Reaction score
I'm somewhat fit, try to eat the right foods, have an occasional beer on the weekends, work hard, play hard, ride my bicycle 100 miles a week, xc ski almost every weekend in the winter, type A (-) personality. People are blown away when I tell them I have hereditary heart failure (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, AKA HCM).

Ray

Reaction score
Ray, you and I and everyone else on this planet will always be sinners. But the smart ones are those who are reborn.

Thanks for the words of encouragement . But I see no salvation for my past deeds.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Used to smoke cigarettes and quit, used to smoke a lot of pot and that's rare these days, used to enjoy alcohol and now I don't like having more than 1 or 2 drinks over dinner a couple times a month. My car habit has gotten much worse though....
Robert, your reveal does not surprise me in the least.

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
People are usually blown away when I tell them I retired for good at age 44. I too am a sinner. A lot of my extra time is spent serving the LORD.

burntorange70

Reaction score
I work at a feed store. That in itself does not shock people. The fact that I am 5'5" and only 108Lb is what gets them. Lol.

Then they get to be shocked again if they watch me work and see just how well I throw them bales around that weigh just a as much as I do.

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
I work at a feed store. That in itself does not shock people. The fact that I am 5'5" and only 108Lb is what gets them. Lol.

Then they get to be shocked again if they watch me work and see just how well I throw them bales around that weigh just a as much as I do.

Lot of hard work. My first job was stacking hay on the wagon as it launched off the bailer. I was 14. Got a listen that summer in sore muscles.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I did the same thing at 40. I paid everything off and became able to do what I want at any time. I left employment and began working on my own as little or as much as I want to. I didn't really retire and never really plan to. I would get bored.

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I design and build custom furniture, cabinetry and architectural pieces using wood, metal and concrete. I work for myself and by myself, love what I do and God willing will do it till I die.

mmissile

Reaction score
My wife and I have been living with Siberian Huskies. Not like a rescue group or anything...but have 3-4 at a time. We've had some pretty messed up fuzzy-kids upon getting them....but always do what's needed to make them a great home. It's disgusting, how poorly people treat some animals. Our first group of 3, and our current 4.
207qp6t.jpg

2lygeo.jpg

As one leaves [old age] we always seem to find another to balance our pack. We've also placed a few others. My life with then, has only been better.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
They are beautiful and not the easiest to have, very independent, at least the couple that I've had. The female was like Houdini and when she had even the slightest opportunity she would run and my wife at the time was a dog trainer. I'm a Great Dane guy now...

Back