• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wipers, Fuel Gauge, Temp gauge and Oil Pressure gauge all stopped

jeffv21

Reaction score
Well this is mostly true. I can get wipers to work sporadically but they will not park. Everything WAS working. Went out at the same time. I'm thinking a ground problem. I tried touching a wire from neg. post to wiper. Doesn't change anything. They all went out while trying to use wipers. Any thoughts before I start digging? Thanks

Litchkar

Reaction score
Sounds like you have the Rally dash, My non-rally dash has a voltage limiter that steps down the voltage from 12 to about 3 volts for the gauges, look at that. As for the wipers, check the fuses and current from the switch. A wiring diagram is a big help.

jeffv21

Reaction score
Sounds like you have the Rally dash, My non-rally dash has a voltage limiter that steps down the voltage from 12 to about 3 volts for the gauges, look at that. As for the wipers, check the fuses and current from the switch. A wiring diagram is a big help.
Thanks Litchkar, You were spot on. I didn't want to believe I had TWO issues, but I did. Bad wiper switch and the voltage limiter, that I converted to transistor, failed. Thanks for the help.

Back