• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1974 Challenger Ralley Package 360 auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpy414

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This unmolested un restored car is in very good shape I would say a 10 footer or better if you want a nice driver here it is needs very little this Oklahoma car has original rust free floors and trunk original shiny but not perfect paint, original 360 cubic inch engine, original transmission, exhaust tips, factory tack and gage package, black bucket seats, console with slap stick, ac, Rally package, and more. When checking the option code tag it has so many options that they put 2 tags stacked on top of each other I have never heard of it before. I will consider offers for this rare classic muscle car but please do your DD ask all the questions you want. I will answer as quickly as possible. You could fly in to Tulsa Oklahoma airport and drive this home were ever you live email [email protected] $25000.00 make offers

imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_3.jpg

imagejpeg_4.jpg

imagejpeg_5.jpg

imagejpeg_6.jpg

imagejpeg_7.jpg

imagejpeg_8.jpg

imagejpeg_9.jpg

imagejpeg_10.jpg

imagejpeg_11.jpg

Last edited:

jeryst

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will get more interest if you post a price. Many people (myself included) will ignore an ad with no price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back