• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Been here a little while but finally got my e body today!

PlumCrazy340

Reaction score
So I went to the bank withdrew 5k and borrowed another 10 to buy my first ebody!
A nice driver quality 73 cuda with a 440 and 4 speed! It is at my friends house who lived near the seller and I can hardly wait to bring it home. Of course after I break the news to my wife (wish me luck) ..
Its far from perfect but it looks nice and is ready to rumble.. I will be registering and driving it monday
photo-11.jpg
photo-12.jpg
photo-13.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
She can't be too mad when you tell her how good of an investment that was! Nice car, looks great.

Brads70

Reaction score
Congrats! Hope you have better luck with your wife than I did! She was two years till she got over it!......but she DID get over it!:toothy2:

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Cool ride , but I am not sure buying the car without even consulting the wife is the best approach !! Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me .

W

walkAbout

Cool car, good luck. What wife do you have? My (upcoming) wife whispered 3:00 in the morning, when I got up to catch ours "Thomas, bring the Challenger home!" Now it is like, I got the Challenger to work on, she for driving it.

CU
walkAbout

PlumCrazy340

Reaction score
haha It was fine just told the truth that I have to sell the Roadrunner to pay back the bank.. Now if I can ever get it back from paint... Never trust a bodyman who says two weeks! Its been six months..

ragtopdodge

Reaction score
Always ask for forgiveness, not permission.

Hah!

Nice 'Cuda. I'd replace the side mirrors though w/some factory ones. Other than that, it looks good! Got any engine shots? Is is a BH or BS car? Is it a factory four-speed car? Just curious.

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Challenger's & 'Cuda's are better than money in the bank. She'll get over it if not just rid of her and get another E-body!

CudaKeith

Reaction score
Very nice car. Take momma for a ride for ice cream, to the mall, whatever she likes. When she sees how much attention you guys get pulling up in that Cuda, she'll be ok with it. Chicks dig attention.

pagilman

Reaction score
nice ride, tell us how your wife responded. my wife wouldn't ride in my duster for the first 2 years. She likes the challenger since I told her I was going to buy it.

PlumCrazy340

Reaction score
Always ask for forgiveness, not permission.

Hah!

Nice 'Cuda. I'd replace the side mirrors though w/some factory ones. Other than that, it looks good! Got any engine shots? Is is a BH or BS car? Is it a factory four-speed car? Just curious.

Mirrors replaced!

Low deck

Reaction score
I love the orange and I like your approach even more : buy first and ask for forgiveness later. Sounds like you made a great decision that is one nice car you have there.

jjmopar

Reaction score
Congrats beautiful ride!!! Hope it all goes well with the wife good luck!

Back