• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Best radiator to buy

1970challykid

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm looking for the best radiator to buy that the stock trans cooler lines will still fit. I need it to cool my 440 and 727 that I am dropping in this weeked. I just got the car and have always wanted a challenger. So if any of you know which radiators line up the best and do a good job of cooling please let me know.

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
First of all, Welcome to the site. There are a multitude of aluminum radiators out there. But they will not look stock. The best place to get a correct looking and working brass radiator is from Glen-Ray Radiators. He does a great job, either recoring or restoring. Also has new units available. They just did 2 radiators for restorations I am doing now on a 70 Cuda 383 4spd and a 68 Dart GTS 383 A/T. They look perfect, like they just left the factory. Bob there is a great guy to deal with.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I bought a Mark 7 beautiful custom made piece . Fred can do what you need and he's a Mopar guy. He has 2 challengers , give him a call tell him rick from NY told you to call him.

1970challykid

Reaction score
Thanks for all the quick replies, no im not looking for a stock look just a radiator that will fit well and do a good job of cooling without breaking the bank. As you can probably tell from my username funds are somewhat limited.
Thanks
Colton

1970challykid

Reaction score
Also I will try to post some pics on the car soon. Although im not entirely sure how to do that on this site yet

Back