• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Bucket seat reinforcement plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Mopar folks, I am in need of 7 reinforcement plates that attach the the bottom of the floor pan. if. you have or know where they are repop please let me know.
Putting picture of what I need.

Brian

E26FAE23-6FA5-45BA-A31A-5AF1663D6536.jpeg

175A75D3-9DEB-44DB-888E-3E967BF64406.jpeg

tonysrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Classicindustries lists them for an A body #MA118520 and 8 for $22.00. I bought them from them, but waiting for warmer weather to install them. They also list for B body, I don't know if there is any difference in E body reinforcements, but you may be able to make them work. The A body are all flat, maybe that'll work on an E body.

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Tony, but the ones at CI are not the same, E bodies need to have the recessed area because they weld to the flange of the crossmember. WIthout the recess, there would be a gap between it and the floorpan

tonysrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes you have to improvise to get things to work. I had my plastic gate latch break on the plastic gate and was told $ 600 to replace gate. I went to home Dept. and looked around and found a 2x10 right angle piece to screw on latch and the door and I have it fixed for about $20. With the flat plate maybe have a welder can attach a spacer to the flat piece and maybe solve your problem. But if somebody has the right pieces that would be the answer. Think about it and you may come up with your own answer. I do have a 71 Cuda with buckets from the factory, redid the upholstery many years ago but never looked at those reinforcement plates. Hope somebody has what you need.

PlumCrazyCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mopar folks, I am in need of 7 reinforcement plates that attach the the bottom of the floor pan. if. you have or know where they are repop please let me know.
Putting picture of what I need.

Brian

View attachment 90612

View attachment 90613
Brian,
I have a floor pan section that has the 4 reinforcement brackets (inside), the 4 outside go through the floor support brackets. I can drill those from the inner rockers if you need those also. Do you need anything else? I'm parting 3 Cudas.
Do you still have the black Cuda door and rear interior panels? Pm me so we can talk. I'm in California City, CA.
Chuck

Yella71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi good morning, Im here from B bodys only and also moparts, I have 4 of the reinforcement plates If your still looking. Pm me here. thank you

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOUND FOUND FOUND. FOUND FOUND FOUND,,, Thanks folks for your assistance. I love this group of car enthusiasts.

tonysrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you were able to get the correct plates. Because they are unique, and only E body use, probably not a big market for repros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back