1. Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Sean Ward
    Sean Ward BIZ
    Are there any 340 TA blocks?
    1. BIZ
      BIZ
      The collection is no longer up for sale individually, only as a complete buy of everything.
      May 23, 2018 at 9:03 PM
  2. Ricky J
    Ricky J aussiemark
    Thanks for that I appreciated your response is there a way I can contact you other than the forum as it would be good to talk to you direct if possible
  3. ProHemi572
    ProHemi572 Adam
    Is that your Power Wagon?? BEAUTIFUL!!! I love those things.
    1. Adam
      May 16, 2018
    2. Adam
      Adam
      May 16, 2018
  4. Md11hud
    Md11hud
    1970 Challenger R/T 383/727, 2009 Challenger R/T Classic 354/T-56
  5. grkhusband
    grkhusband
    can anyone tell me the actuall size of body stripe i want to paint it on instead of decal 70 challenger
  6. David DiMartino
    David DiMartino
    Finally warm enough for body and paint. Planning to wrap up the primer and paint in the engine compartment this weekend
  7. Wizard
    Wizard
    Ok, will call you
  8. Lovenr2
    Lovenr2 Wizard
    I am interested in the 72 challenger. I would like to discuss the car.
    Please give me a call on my cell at 5705971188
  9. 71droptop
    71droptop fk5bird
    Hi- Am looking for 71 Challenger rear finish panel.
    Really just need reflector in center of panel.
    Or complete rear panel with good reflectors. Also 71 Challenger grill.
    Thanks
  10. 71droptop
    71droptop DetMatt1
    Hi- Am looking for reflector 71 Challenger rear taillight panel.
    It would be the reflector near center. Or rear finish panel with good reflectors.
    Don't know of any reproductions.
    Thanks for any help.
  11. MoparHeap
    MoparHeap
    Takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar
  12. temsinc
    temsinc
    1970 Barracuda
  13. shagexe
    shagexe paharamia
    Do you track cuda prices? Thanks.
  14. Demonic
    Demonic
    Don't sweat the petty things.
  15. Monsterzero
    Monsterzero fastmark
    Thanks for the reply. You're right, it's not quite what I was looking for, but "kudos" to you for having the insight to buy it in '79 for way less than what you could get for it today!
  16. Simpo340
    Simpo340 Moparparts
    ooking to enhance my driving experience by installing fuel injection. It takes a while to start the car by pumping the pedal. Any suggestions?
  17. Mark C
    Mark C
    At work workin on old cars. Cool
  18. Monsterzero
    Monsterzero fastmark
    Dear Fastmark,
    I read your reply to the fellow member who was considering buying a B5 AAR 'Cuda.
    You mentioned that you had a green AAR "parts car" that you were constantly turning down offers of 35K for.
    I wanted to ask, what price would you consider selling it for?
    I've been looking for a #s matching, lime-lite, 4-speed AAR for some time and figured it wouldn't hurt to ask you about your car.
    Thanks for your time.
    1. fastmark
      fastmark
      Well this car does not quite fit your specs. Its a Lime green poly not lime-light. I think it is F3. Its and auto on the floor as well. It does have matching numbers, tag and a broadcast sheet. It is funny that I bought it as a parts car back in 79 and kept it inside all these years. I never needed any parts for my other AAR, thank goodness.
      Mar 25, 2018
  19. Cudafor36
    Cudafor36 moparleo
    Quick one for ya if you don't mind. been so long since I have done this an I am traveling so I can not look personally for a bit but I need/should change my gear lube. Question is what's the best way and is there a fill plug on top.
  20. Cudafor36
    Cudafor36
    Wrapping up the 392 install in my '73 Cuda.