• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar parts for sale years of collecting (e body)

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremema

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
selling my collection of mopar parts I have multiple body styles not just e body but since this is the e body forums I assume that's what Ima sell the most of. I have a ton of parts. Oil pans, heads, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, radiators, hubcaps, center caps, marker lights, luggage racks, doors, glasss, trim. Etc. small parts. 413 block, 383 half block, 383 hp block. Also have 727's.

Message me with what you need I have a lot of stuff but not everything so worst that can happen is I don't have it. Most stuff is 70-71 e body. I am located in Southern California about 20 miles north of Los Angeles. Shipping cost will be payed for by the buyer. Local people welcome to pick up.

Don't have shaker stuff, 6 pack stuff, hemi stuff, or rims.
Looking for rally wheel trim rings for 5.5" rim? Door handles external in good shape, mirrors in good shape

maugrego

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of bluish green door panels. Damaged from sun like top layer chipping. I'll sell cheap but wouldn't really recommend unless you just need it for an unrestored driver or to complete a project to sell complete. Can just be repainted black with a good spray can
Thanks for looking yes i need 1 nice one may have to buy some new ones from orig tooling than try to sell the 2 pretty nice passngrs that i have thanks again

RJHJR

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have a driver's door latch in decent condition?

cudascott

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a radiator for 70Rt challenger last 3 num 956, also need valve covers and air filter, 3 speaker dash pad, all latches for doors,trunk and hood all hardware for latches.

Luis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a radiator for 70Rt challenger last 3 num 956, also need valve covers and air filter, 3 speaker dash pad, all latches for doors,trunk and hood all hardware for latches.
Of all the things you listed I do have valve covers off a 70rt original. Air filters I have but they are used if you want that? I have a couple latches I was about to list on eBay. Don't have that radiator but I have others. I also don't have a 3 speaker dash. I have I think a 1 speaker dash all original with 1 crack about an inch in size. Send me a message with your number. And I can text you pictures of the parts I have that you need. The latches are only hood and trunk. Don't have door latches

cudascott

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of all the things you listed I do have valve covers off a 70rt original. Air filters I have but they are used if you want that? I have a couple latches I was about to list on eBay. Don't have that radiator but I have others. I also don't have a 3 speaker dash. I have I think a 1 speaker dash all original with 1 crack about an inch in size. Send me a message with your number. And I can text you pictures of the parts I have that you need. The latches are only hood and trunk. Don't have door latches
My number is 707 772 7079 I ment air cleaner not the filter duel snorkel. Thank you

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need one good Rally wheel center cap, with the center and edge in very good condition, light or dark does not matter as I will re-paint my other three.

Luis9995

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need one good Rally wheel center cap, with the center and edge in very good condition, light or dark does not matter as I will re-paint my other three.
Anyway you can send me a picture of the one you. Need? I have a Couple center caps

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like this, but for the 4 1/2 bolt spacing, 15 inch wheel.
MD5802.jpg

Mitch

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
selling my collection of mopar parts I have multiple body styles not just e body but since this is the e body forums I assume that's what Ima sell the most of. I have a ton of parts. Oil pans, heads, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, radiators, hubcaps, center caps, marker lights, luggage racks, doors, glasss, trim. Etc. small parts. 413 block, 383 half block, 383 hp block. Also have 727's.

Message me with what you need I have a lot of stuff but not everything so worst that can happen is I don't have it. Most stuff is 70-71 e body. I am located in Southern California about 20 miles north of Los Angeles. Shipping cost will be payed for by the buyer. Local people welcome to pick up.

Don't have shaker stuff, 6 pack stuff, hemi stuff, or rims.
I am in OC can you email me I need 70 cuda parts and can come to your place to pick- Thanks Mitch [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back