• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND 1970-1971 Challenger Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylantrygg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy a 1970-1971 challenger project. No I am not looking for a fully restored car nor am I looking for a rust bucket. Engine matching or non-matching is alright. Other than that I'm very open and looking for another personal project. Message me or leave a reply on here if you know of someone with something i'd be interested in.

Thanks,
Dylan

RJHJR

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Several years ago I bought a '71 340, 4 spd without console, air, pw, ps, pdb, am/fm, three spkr, rear defrost, , 6 way seats, leather, hood pins with flat hood, posi 3.55 for parts. After getting it home and visiting with friends I realized she's not for parts. Black interior, vinyl top and side stripes with go green body. And get this, a factory hitch and tranny cooler. Came from the Carolina's and still has red mud in a few spots. Started to take it apart one week when the wife and kids were away to see what all she needs, and there it sits. Needs a trunk floor and front floor. I have the carpet and trunk but not the front, yet. Have a hump but was thinking about a 6 spd. Supposedly it was used to tow a jet ski.
Might consider selling to the right home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back