• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970-71 cuda wanted to buy or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowdeckdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a decent cuda to purchase for my next project. Iam not worried about #s,engine,trans,color,etc. Just a decent roller or something that can move. I have a real nice big block 71 swinger to trade. My car is worth 12k easy. Let me know what you have. You can see pics and details of my dart on forabodiesonly.com in the cars for sale section. My screen name is 1swingin"dart. I can be reached hear,[email protected] or give me a call at 856 803 8128. Iam located in south jersey but iam willing to travel. Just think, you can keep working on your car or be cruzing in style this weekend. Thanks for the add space.

lowdeckdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again,man. I am overwhelmed with how helpful you have been on my new adventure. Your from the westcoast,correct? Whats the cost of living like out there?

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pleasure. In my eyes, that is just part of the hobby - helping out where you can. And yes, I am on the West Coast (SF Bay Area). The cost of living out here is up there (I won't lie) but it is a wonderful place to live (especially if you are a car guy). You can cruise your car around nearly all year round and there are tons of events going on. Also, as we all know, this is one of the meccas to find solid cars and sheetmetal.

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also in the same request as lowdeckdart.

I am going to start a new project, car will be a HEMI Cuda clone when I am done. Don't have the $$s in this life for a #s matching car, and dont want to mess up a nice R/T 440 or a 6pack car etc.

I am not decided yet if I want to do a 727 or a stick, but for sure a dana is going into the car. And I will add a shaker hood most likely too.

So if anyone has a lead on a decent 70-71 Cuda and or parts let me know.

PS also a lead of best source for hemi parts to from block to heads.

I dont want a crate motor, I prefer to build it myself.

thanks guys!

mopacltd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend has an already completed Hemi Cuda for sale. He is at Adrenaline Concepts in Scottsdale,AZ. Contact Kenny Newsome at 480)949-8227. He is one of us MOPAR nuts and will make things right with any info, parts or cars.

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I can give them a call, but I am one of those 35+ year die hard Mopar guys, have built 100s of engines and 1000s of transmissions, I always feel better if i do it, but it is worth a call.

thanks for the heads up!

W

wickedtx9

hey your a die hard 35 year mopar fan and u didnt even know what that 71 cuda fender was!!!wow!!! maybe u should go chevy and leave the mopars to me!! lol!!!!!

Darter6

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give this guy a call as he has a 71 Cuda 340 project that his customer bailed on. I know he has a ton of new parts and all new sheetmetal. Just was waiting for the front fenders to come in.Big shop located in SW Penna. MATT 724-288-8134 Can catch him evenings and weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back