• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970-74 Dodge Challenger Parts Collection..Mint..Trade for RV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970ChallengerGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have about $20000 in parts and costs involved in aquiring them so maybe 10-12 grand will get it for cash or Im willing to trade. See below for trade info.
Shaker Hood I got off a Challenger w Brand New Shaker Parts...I paid 8 grand way back when...Will sell for $4000 obo
T/A Hood...$750 obo
R/T Hood...$550 obo
Rally Guages...$1200 obo
Dash Pad...$1000 obo
Grill...Restored $1500 obo
Rim Blow Steering Wheel...Restored...$1200 obo
The stuff listed below I dont want to sell sepatately.
More stuff avail...gotta look and see what I have. I have alot of parts. Ex: Door Panels,Door Handles,Mirrors,4spd Column,Bezels,Light Lenses,Flip Gas Cap,Hinges,Spoilers,Console,Box of Trim,Bin of Parts and alot more I just have to look. There are boxes of stuff. Been saving to freshen a Chall and it has not happened so here is your chance to save thousands and thousands, hundreds and hundreds on shipping, who knows how many dollars in gas and road hours not to mention all the time to find it all. Here it is in 1 Place AND Im willing to TRADE!
Will trade all or part of my Challenger Parts Collection for a Motorhome or Travel Trailer. Possible muscle car or regular car/truck trade. Or trade plus cash.
I dont want to sell any of the small stuff separately, just what you see above with prices.
209 675 8992
ALL PARTS ARE LOCATED IN LOS BANOS CA...East of Santa Cruz Ca by I-5.
Serious please. I have around $20,000 into this collection....Welcome to the E-bodies.
There are alot of things not mentioned.
Also have a big bin of misc orig parts and a box of orig trim etc etc
Maybe a trade for all of it?
Willing to hear what trade or trade combo you have.
Motorhome, travel trailer, truck, car or muscle car are trades Im interested in. No bikes, boats or classic trucks please as they are hard to get rid of.
Thanks for your time.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any of these? Or a Tuff Wheel? Please PM
Thanks

E Body Speaker and Blower Bracket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back