• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1970 am 8 track radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
wanted 1970 am 8 track radio w ejection knob, prefer working but after 50 years I guess that is just a dream. however I would like the face to be nice condition and chrome good wheels and buttons work, no junk. pm here for phone number.

i_taz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you think it came out of and would e-body wiring connect to it...???

Slotts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:soapbox:

This is one of my biggest pet peeves with Ebay seller's offering Mopar radios. Another one offering a cheap C body radio as an E body! :mob: One line in the description says it all. "I WAS TOLD IT CAME OUT OF A 1970 CUDA." Can you say hearsay???

The E body version mounted from the bottom of the front of the radio frame with two bolts, not the face. The E body (any version) only had an antennae feed input socket that came through the bottom. There was no room for the antennae plug anywhere else on the radio frame.

People wind up believing the seller's hype, buy one of these non E body radios, give the seller a positive feedback comment and later when they try to install miss fitting radio, find out the real deal.

Ok, I'll go now...

Jim

i_taz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same guy selling this... Never saw one before w/o the knobs on the left side...???
Sez for '72-74...mayb that's why...

upload_2019-7-7_21-59-22.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back