• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 Plymouth Barracuda - $16,000 (Bellevue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine

1970 Plymouth Barracuda
225 / auto trans

Car runs and lot drives. I bought it without a title, ill have a bonded title by the end of the month.

Selling due to buying a house, otherwise this would stay with me forever.

[email protected]

BH23C0B128851.jpg

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a great color combo. Blue with blue Split-Back Bench interior (H4B5) and blue adhesive body side mouldings (V5B). It likely had blue steelies with dog dish hubcaps and the standard outside driver mirror. I edited a factory V5B HemiCuda picture to simulate what this Slant Six Barracuda would have looked like.

1677214243314.png
H4B5 Split-Back Bench Seats 70_Barracuda.jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I agree! A stunning look. Doesn't need to be a hemi.
That side stripe v5B is awesome! Would have had a blue paint outline outside of the actual v5B moldings.

Thanks for the photoshop.

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the drawings for the V5_ optional body side mouldings, available in WHITE, BLACK, BLUE, GREEN, and GOLD. It looks to me like the outlined striping was actual decal tape.
The last three pictures show the detail on a V5R HemiCuda showing the passenger side moulding and tape in the same order as the drawing (quarter end, door gap, & passenger fender end). Too bad so many delete this factory option.
1970 Barracuda Cuda V5X Body Side Pinstriping Drawing.jpg

1970 Barracuda Cuda V5X Body Side Vinyl Moulding Drawing.jpg

V5R 70 Barracuda Passenger Quarter.jpg
V5R 70 Barracuda Door.jpg
V5R 70 Barracuda Passenger Fender.jpg

PlumCrazyCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pinstripe around the molding was a decal on my 70 Barracuda. Orange with Black molding/pinstripe.
I don’t think people took them off on purpose, but more so because pieces of the molding would fall off or come loose. Or they repainted their car and never put the moldings back on. A couple of the pieces were gone when I bought my car, so I took the rest off along with the pinstripes.

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pinstripe around the molding was a decal on my 70 Barracuda. Orange with Black molding/pinstripe.
I don’t think people took them off on purpose, but more so because pieces of the molding would fall off or come loose. Or they repainted their car and never put the moldings back on. A couple of the pieces were gone when I bought my car, so I took the rest off along with the pinstripes.
Yes, the Barracuda got the adhesive mouldings while the Challenger was hardware attachment. Way more difficult to delete from a Challenger.
It is crazy how difficult it is to find these mouldings to restore the V5 option to its infamous glory!

Manny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are the drawings for the V5_ optional body side mouldings, available in WHITE, BLACK, BLUE, GREEN, and GOLD. It looks to me like the outlined striping was actual decal tape.
The last three pictures show the detail on a V5R HemiCuda showing the passenger side moulding and tape in the same order as the drawing (quarter end, door gap, & passenger fender end). Too bad so many delete this factory option.
View attachment 102706

View attachment 102707

View attachment 102710View attachment 102711View attachment 102712
Thanks for posting those excellent drawings ……. they will be very helpful when I put the V5B mouldings back on my Cuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back