• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1972-'74 Challenger header panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '72-up Challenger header panel in repairable condition. It has some cracks and one spot damaged beneath the driver's headlamps that's largely hidden with the bumper installed. Includes everything shown currently installed: Grille with minor warpage and cracks, decent grille emblem, grille moulding w/minor dents, and headlamp buckets with their adjusting/retaining hardware. I do not have the headlamp bezels or bulb retainers. If you'd rather expend some elbow grease instead of money, this might be your header panel. It's not perfect and the price reflects it. Want to see more pictures? Just ask and I'll take 'em.

$200 or best offer plus shipping. I will not consider offers that include shipping. This ships oversize; hence it will be more expensive than just its weight.

Located in the central Upper Peninsula of MI/NE Wisconsin, 100 miles north of Green Bay WI. Local pickup not only welcome, but preferred. I do not use PayPal but can accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover payments, money order, or cash at time of pickup.

The chrome revese wheels are not for sale.

000_0002.JPG

000_0005.JPG

000_0007.JPG

000_0008.JPG

010_0000.JPG

010_0001.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back