• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1st Cruise Before The Fling ! (SoCal Van Nuys/Woodley)

thenuke1

Reaction score
Now Spring Fling is on April 16 & 17. A few of us want to set up some type of meet and greet / cruise 2 days before the fling.

i know theres a cruise that runs from Woodley to malibu but that's a morning cruise and some of us cant make it ... so we are trying to start our own CC (but not limited to) cruise ANY member with ANY muscle ride or if you know a friend with a mopar or other muscle please come out and join us finished resto or resto that just has primer any muscle is welcome. Hell if you can TRY TO MAKE BOTH CRUISES

heres who we got on board so far

1. thenuke1 *1971 Plum Crazy Dodge Challenger R/T*
2. 360FISH *1973 Emperor's New clothes primer - Plymouth (RIP) 'Cuda
3. boydsdodge * Rental 300 or Charger* Possibly From CC
4. beekppr *1970 superbee*
5. Beekpprs friend *79 Power Wagon* (lol)
6. dart4forte *1971 road runner* moparts member
7. JonsGottaDusta *62 Ford*
8. DennisH

Cruise will be on Thursday 04-14-11 at 6pm That Weds the 13th is Cruising Van Nuys. if you haven't been to one we usually park and cruise either on van nuys blvd. (from Oxnard to Corkys or in the ralphs parking lot closest to van nuys blvd.

Heres a link to what i think would be the ideal Cruise/Route for us
http://i55.tinypic.com/16a877o.jpg

its a nice straight cruise

we would meet on woodley where the Spring Fling will be park along the sidewalk or inside the park parking lost (if its available ... if not theres plenty of sidewalk)

then take a right on victory straight to van nuys and make another right all the way down to In & Out. If your not hungry or are not craving in and out there are other eateries in the plaza.

that in&out traffic is usually from 9pm and on ... but im thinking of dining in and eating outside depending on the weather...

the parking lot there is huge if theres no parking around the In&Out for some reason theres more parking around the plaza

heres a better look of the parking
http://i52.tinypic.com/bjdgky.jpg

that picture was probably taken in the afternoon. Ive been there around the time that we will be cruising there and theres always parking.

If people are a bit weird about leaving the cars to far away we can always grab our food and walk over to the cars.

GYU KAKU is directly across the street you can see a portion of the building below in&out

let me know if you guys would like to cruise anywhere else after the burgers we can always stretch it out afterwords

if you know a buddy with non mopar muscle please feel free to invite.

even if you dont have a ride come out and join us at In&Out for a burger.

Back