• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70-74 Barracuda Project in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachineGreencuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there I have been looking for a barracuda for awhile now and no luck. Id like it to be in California, I'm located in Reseda Ca, looking for something that runs and drives or needs some work to do so. Price around $6500. Please email/pm if you got or know of any for sale in Cali.

Last edited by a moderator:

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to FEBO MGC! The big Mopar show at Woodley Park (in Van Nuys) is coming up in a couple of weeks. You may want to check there as well.

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and good luck, it took me about 3 hard years to find what I wanted but I spent a LOT more than that. I have seen some so so 318 cars in the 8k range, anything less is in most cases a HUGE basket case and needs major work.

But if you are will to not have vin and trim plate rare option car etc, and a car mostly rust free i think you should be able to find one.

The 72-74s are much less, the 70-71s are going to be much more.

I saw some cars that fit your bill at the Mopars at the Strip in Vegas last week, keep looking and posting, I will keep my eyes open for you too :)

MachineGreencuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, Ive been waiting for Fling since the last one, and as for options doesn't matter to me at this point, just something not to rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back