• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 70 A66 Challenger For Sale (Facebook- not mine) $17K

Status
Not open for further replies.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
70 A66 Challenger For Sale in New Jersey-not far from me
No tag, non matching 340 but 4 speed car; color changed
Interior looks decent, needs usual trunk floor.
Happy Hunting

1970 Dodge Challenger 2 door
Millburn, NJ $17,000 Driven 50,379 miles, Manual transmission

Seller's Description
This beautiful 1970 A66 Challenger fresh out of storage, runs and moves under its own power, No brakes at this time. Very straight and mostly solid, typical rust. Fenders look decent, hood and deck lid look decent as well. Will need trunk floor and trunk gutter, passenger door, rust repair around rear window. Floors mostly solid, minor repair needed. Fire wall/cowl is rock solid. Interior is in nice shape, pistol grip shifter and console intact, new carpet set is included. Rally dash is intact as well. All glass is good except windshield. Car is currently reddish, original color was EB3-Blue that can be seen in various places. NO FENDER TAG, NO BUILD SHEET. VIN on dash matches rad support and cowl as well as door sticker. Has a non numbers 340 in it - not sure of trans. 14" rally wheels. NEED to go through the brake system and fuel system to be road worthy. Drive as is or restore to your liking. Might not be actual mileage, but is what odometer says. Car is also for sale locally. Best to see the car in person.

Listed on Facebook Marketplace - Seller - Garden State Gulf

35164754_1010162012487176_2732210305382744064_n.jpg

Dino2 (1).gif

Last edited:

Thrasher

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting find. I once almost purchased an original 340, 4spd, A66 car that needed a full restoration that was also a Western Sport Special.

KATSAAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been for sale a while.
no tag, no sheet kills it.
and the price.

Marty45

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I post a message on this site? I've only been reading the posts on here for a long time. Couldn't find anywhere on the site explaining it. I have a 70 Challenger I want to sell and wanted to get opinions on if Ebay is a good way to go.

Chryslerdude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I post a message on this site? I have a 70 Challenger I want to sell and wanted to get opinions on if Ebay is a good way to go.

Hi Marty
When logged on to the site, you go to "Cars for sale" and a yellow "Start new thread button" should appear a little left of the top centre of the page.. Good luck !

;-)K

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry for the duplicate response; I was typing when the other member posted.

Marty, Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey.
Introduce yourself in the Welcome Wagon Section
You can go to the "Cars for Sale" thread under Classifieds and click on Post New Thread above the Cars for Sale logo if you want to list it here.
E-bay exposes you to a lot of potential buyers; their cost is high-I think their fee is a percentage of the sales price with a maximum fee, but if the car is fairly priced, it can sell quickly there. Some people like e-bay and some hate it.

Posting on FEBO;
Every main thread section has a "Post New Thread" button and there is a reply/and quote button on every thread response. You can also download pictures of your car from your own computer if you put it up for sale here.
You can also go to the General Info section for more information on posting!
What are you selling?
Dino2 (1).gif

Marty45

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the duplicate response; I was typing when the other member posted.

Marty, Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey.
Introduce yourself in the Welcome Wagon Section
You can go to the "Cars for Sale" thread under Classifieds and click on Post New Thread above the Cars for Sale logo if you want to list it here.
E-bay exposes you to a lot of potential buyers; their cost is high-I think their fee is a percentage of the sales price with a maximum fee, but if the car is fairly priced, it can sell quickly there. Some people like e-bay and some hate it.

Posting on FEBO;
Every main thread section has a "Post New Thread" button and there is a reply/and quote button on every thread response. You can also download pictures of your car from your own computer if you put it up for sale here.
You can also go to the General Info section for more information on posting!
What are you selling?
View attachment 50650
Thank you for the quick response. I'm selling a 70 Dodge Challenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back