• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 e body drive by wire pedal for gen3 hemi

fk5dave

Reaction score
Hi guys. Lots of good information on here. Does anybody sell a nice drive by wire stock looking pedal for drive by wire? Instead of this goofy looking new style pedal? I thought of making my stock cable pull the "potentiometer" from a remote location under the dash. But that might be dangerous with snags or stuck throttle. Anyone have ideas? I want to keep it stock looking on the inside of my rtse. Thanks!

Katfish

Reaction score
I used a set-up from a 03 Ram and kept my stock pedal.
Stock pedal and cable pulls the TPS, which then sends the voltage to the TB.
Nice part is that it also fixes the issue needed for auto trans and pulling the KD cable.

sixpactogo

Reaction score
Yup. If you want to use your stock pedal, you will need the 03-04 Hemi Ram Throttle position Bell Crank. It is PN: 53032456AE. They are big bucks new though. Over $400.00. You are better off trying to find one in a salvage yard. If you go this route you will need to have the harness built to locate that drive by wire harness and plug routed to the engine compartment instead of under the dash though. Here are a couple pics of the Bell crank and where I mounted mine.
If you want to go that route and can't find a bell crank, I have an extra I would let go for $100.00

100_0823.JPG

100_0824.JPG

100_0826.JPG

Inked100_8147.jpg

Back