• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

'71 Barracuda Tail Panel Trim

Claudia

Reaction score
Looking for some help. I am getting ready to add the chrome tail panel trim to my car which did not have it originally.

Does anyone have any pictures of how the trim attaches to the clips as well as how the clips attach to the body?

Also interested in measurements / pictures of the placement of the clips to the body.

71Plym

Reaction score
You can see the placement of the plastic clips that hold the straight pieces in place. There are spring type clips that hold the C pieces.

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

Claudia

Reaction score
71Plym - How do the clips attach to the body of the car?

Claudia

Reaction score
I have order new trim as well as the hardware to complete the installation. I do have another question though: Do the plastic and metal clips have a specific place or measurement where they are placed on the trim or are they just evenly spaced out?

71Plym

Reaction score
I would suggest using the factory locations as shown in the picture above. Enlarge the picture and you can see where the white plastic clips are installed, as well as the locations of the holes for the clips that hold the C end pieces.

Back