• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

74 challenger?

pagilman

Reaction score
74 MAYBE

I found this car in cumberland md, about 5 years ago. I had no money and brought my friend to look at it, he struck the deal for 1200.00 360 4 sp. I think this car was a 74. Maybe someone can help identify. we towed it to Uniontown Pa. He passed away and his wife sold his collection to 2 Pa. state policemen supposedly from greene co. Pa. I was too upset with his untimely passing to find out anything. I had an A body at the time and have since got an E body and could have really used that 4 gear. The car can be in WV now I have heard. it had white interior and i think that was the original color. THE DEALS ALWAYS COME WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY.:munky2:

DCP_3057.jpg

DCP_3054.jpg

DCP_3062.jpg

Last edited:

chalmopcar

Reaction score
As far as the rear bumper yes it is a 74 but it not having a center console makes me scepticle about the original 4 speed. I bought a 74 challenger close to this one just above the maryland line in york pennsylvania for 2800. The car is a confirmed original 4 speed 360 car fully loaded with all options. Car was in a front end collision in 1988 and was sold and parked since then. The frame wasn't bent just the driver side fender was destroyed. Car comes with extra everything (hood,doors,valence panels,front fenders,trunk,front and rear seats,steering column, dash,k frame) The car has the original factory order sheet. Also the original motor which was pulled in 88 with a spun bearing. Body is straight just needs passenger rear rust work. I have pictures of it on my profile I will try and get more.

chalmopcar

Reaction score
They were the same consoles, and don't get me wrong I know I have a hell of a deal. I am going to fix it and never sell it. These original 360 4 speed cars were very rare. I dont know the exact number but The production numbers were definetly under 1,000 for this car.

Back