• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 833 4 speed transmission B/E Body (23 spline)

Status
Not open for further replies.

74MO

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
833 4 Speed transmission for B/E body. I was told the trans fits the 70 Challenger/Cuda, Manufactured from a Hamtramck plant facility.

$750.00 plus shipping from Md.

833 Trans.JPG

trans 5.JPG

trans 1.JPG

trans 2.JPG

trans 3.JPG

trans 4.JPG

74MO

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok no problem. thank you
Received one quote for $900 which I think is crazy!!! Waiting on a quote from Fastenal. If I can get a crate, I can ship it FedEx Ground for $200.225. Would that work for you?

t/awesley

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that sounds like a fair price. it comes with the tail piece correct? also do you know the history of it, was it rebuilt worked on etc? I work week on week off so when you dont hear from me a week at a time that is why. i dont get on the computer unless I am at work lol . I will research the numbers and make sure it will fit and let you know if I want it or not. thank you

74MO

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that sounds like a fair price. it comes with the tail piece correct? also do you know the history of it, was it rebuilt worked on etc? I work week on week off so when you dont hear from me a week at a time that is why. i dont get on the computer unless I am at work lol . I will research the numbers and make sure it will fit and let you know if I want it or not. thank you
It does come complete with the tail piece. I am not sure if it has been rebuilt. It was working fine without any issues when I replaced it with an automatic transmission. It should fit a B/E body Mopar.

Let me know. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back