• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND AAR federal pump, brackets ,cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qtip

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for federal pump, brackets, most importantly, cooler. AAR/ T/A. Please help. Cooler is most important. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. No PC here. Hah!

gzig5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you know what the numbers need to be on the various parts? I have a federal pump with cooler, but I don't know if it's an AAR part or just from whatever more sedate models came with that option.

Qtip

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know what the numbers need to be on the various parts? I have a federal pump with cooler, but I don't know if it's an AAR part or just from whatever more sedate models came with that option.
Bracket on cooler should be stamped 21042, with date code of before April of 70( like for example, 0210 )That's mainly what I am looking for, as brackets are no problem, nor the pump itself, but the pump should have the reservoir. If you have it all, I would love to have it. Thanks for reaching out, let me know. Mark

Qtip

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stamped on the cooler bracket are 21042 293 and below that is 1982
Gzig5, thanks for looking. I believe date code is for later than what I need. I did happen to acquire one. Thanks again, Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back