• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Another item off the bucket list....

mmissile

Reaction score
Went to a car-show in Richmond today. While registering, the woman at the table was talking on the phone to another person running the festivities. She said they had to get a car for the former "Little Miss Richmond" winners. I told her I had a ragtop. She asked if it was the beautiful green one?? I said it's green and pretty nice. She told the guy on the phone...."we got it handled". So, today I drove a couple women in a parade......

This is the largest parade in Michigan. I was in it for 45 minutes, drove 15 minutes to get back to the lot I was at, then watched 45 more minutes of the parade. The Richmond "Good Old Days" is a slice of pure-Americana. Farm country, with old values and hard-working people.
cuda richmond.jpg

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Went to a car-show in Richmond today. While registering, the woman at the table was talking on the phone to another person running the festivities. She said they had to get a car for the former "Little Miss Richmond" winners. I told her I had a ragtop. She asked if it was the beautiful green one?? I said it's green and pretty nice. She told the guy on the phone...."we got it handled". So, today I drove a couple women in a parade......View attachment 85948
Man, you fell into that one! Right place at the right time. But where are the pictures of those women?
Your Cuda is just gorgeous!

mmissile

Reaction score
Man, you fell into that one! Right place at the right time. But where are the pictures of those women?
Your Cuda is just gorgeous!
The women were of middle-age and older. Not exactly what most people are thinking....
Super nice women, but not there as sex symbols. We had fun.

Last edited:

budascuda

Reaction score
"I said it's green and pretty nice."

I like your modesty sir, but it's green and fantastic!

Btw, nothing's wrong with having fun with fun folks.

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I was expecting a picture in the parade as well. Not expecting sex symbols but good ole folks enjoying a parade.
That ride is awesome! Do you have a build thread on the cuda somewhere?

mmissile

Reaction score
I just got a couple pics this a.m. I was driving, so I wasn't able to take pics..........more to come.

These were at the end of the parade...

cuda Richmond parade.jpg
cuda Richmond parade 2.jpg

heminut

Reaction score
I was expecting a picture in the parade as well. Not expecting sex symbols but good ole folks enjoying a parade.
That ride is awesome! Do you have a build thread on the cuda somewhere?
Here you go, great thread too!

Back