• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anybody having problems with Layson’s??

MoparCowboy

Reaction score
I ordered a luggage rack mounting kit, along with the tips early this year. I ordered from them because the site said nothing about being backordered like the others that I checked. Here it is months later, and nothing, so obviously, the parts were not in stock. I will move on, and consider it a lesson learned.

pschlosser

Reaction score
When it comes to using Visa as a payment method, a vendor is not supposed to charge the card and "collect" the funds until the product ships. One can "authorize" the funds, but those expire after 10 days or something.

skip69donzi

Reaction score
I ordered a luggage rack mounting kit, along with the tips early this year. I ordered from them because the site said nothing about being backordered like the others that I checked. Here it is months later, and nothing, so obviously, the parts were not in stock. I will move on, and consider it a lesson learned.
Yup. It’s sad Dave won’t communicate better. Even though you’re not charged it’s still would be considerate to communicate from the vendors side. We’re just tryna build our cars and would like to know about our parts, that’s not asking a lot ya know! Good luck in your parts search!

BSG

Reaction score
I ordered rear taillight reflectors for my 71 took a year but I got them I might be exaggerating a weee bit but I got them eventually. I didn’t call or hound the guy as I have multiple projects going at the same time got a call out of the blue some kid called asked me if I still needed them and bam got them a few days later. I think the guys finally just getting caught up from Covid. My industry is the same way, back ordered parts for months. And just over the last few months everything virtually back to normal.

Back