• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Buy new win data decal

tomsa

Reaction score
Is this a reliable company?

http://www.ecsautomotive.com/chrysler/CVV.htm

Need a new win decal

Can´t get a shipping cost from them until they gets a pic and alla numbers on the win data decal and my full adress
I thought it would been enough with the adress to calculate the shipping cost
huh.gif

Any more company that do this kind of decals?

Rob C

Reaction score
Flippin cool. I am in need of 1 of those myself.

Never heard of anybody doing this. Years back I had, but have since lost the info and I'm in no rush....

burdar

Reaction score
ECS only puts out 100% correct products. The owner "Dave" wouldn't sell anything less. ECS is one of the good companies. They are the ONLY company licensed to sell reproduction Chrysler VIN decals. If you see anyone else selling them, they are either getting them from ECS and selling them for a profit or they are making illegal copies.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Thats nice to know. Always wondered what I would do about that decal after I painted my car. Good info!

tomsa

Reaction score
ECS only puts out 100% correct products. The owner "Dave" wouldn't sell anything less. ECS is one of the good companies. They are the ONLY company licensed to sell reproduction Chrysler VIN decals. If you see anyone else selling them, they are either getting them from ECS and selling them for a profit or they are making illegal copies.

Good to know
Just waiting for there answer about shipping cost and how to pay so I can make an order

Back