• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND Cassette player console mounting hardware and round extension plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the console (not hump,already have that piece)mounting hardware and any info on installing.
Appears I've gotten into this adding a cassette player and learning along the way. Seems cassette player is useless without an am /fm radio with the round hookup lead(got 1 of those). Have 2 micro-phones.
Does the flat mounting plate that attches to the console also swivel? So...looking for hardware and the round lead/plug hook-up extension. Also will be listing "left over parts" when i get mine completed.
4.jpg_thumb.png

4.jpg_thumb.png

70 4715

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for the console (not hump,already have that piece)mounting hardware and any info on installing.
Appears I've gotten into this adding a cassette player and learning along the way. Seems cassette player is useless without an am /fm radio with the round hookup lead(got 1 of those). Have 2 micro-phones.
Does the flat mounting plate that attches to the console also swivel? So...looking for hardware and the round lead/plug hook-up extension. Also will be listing "left over parts" when i get mine completed.View attachment 110887

View attachment 110886
Either an AM/FM radio or an AM radio, but either way, they must have the pigtail in the back of the radio that will allow you to hook the cassette deck to it. Those radios are a one year only model, 1971, of course. The deck does NOT swivel. it is anchored firmly into the console.

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks
I figured that one out after I thought about it. Not much room there to swivel. But looks like cassette mount on console is flat mounting hardware and the center hump mounting is curved slightly.

70 4715

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks
I figured that one out after I thought about it. Not much room there to swivel. But looks like cassette mount on console is flat mounting hardware and the center hump mounting is curved slightly.
No, it is also slightly curved. I will see if I can find a few pictures and post them. There are two metal plates, one that attaches to the underside of the console, and the other on top of the console. If you have a console without the six holes from the factory used to mount i the deck, you will need to find accurate dimensions to attach the deck in the proper spot on the console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back