• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger wing decal location where?

flamesoldier

Reaction score
Does anyone have the measurements of where the Challenger text go in telation to the wing. How far from outer edge of wing and how high up or down from top and bottom edge. I think previous owner just non-shall ante threw it on there.

IMG_9868.jpeg

Xcudame

Reaction score
I don't have measurements, but I believe it was closer to the trunk lid/quarter panel seem than yours. See the T/A page below:

IMG_20240522_080525386.jpg

flamesoldier

Reaction score
On the original T/As the top off the quarter panels were painted black if that matters to you.

View attachment 124437
So i am making a track pack idea out of my 72 challenger 360, it has a 4.10 sure grip u code rear implant and hipo 360 so since it has the t/a spoiler i thought it would be a cool heritage look like what if they made that! A high optioned 360 track pack car! Just had 360 TRK PAK call outs made for fender like the “340 SIX PAK, and have challenger T/P for the spoiler while maintaining that r/t look. Will be really cool 😎. Will post pics when she is decaled following all the dimensions to make decal locations accurate for a authentic look. thanks guys!

IMG_9870.jpeg

Xcudame

Reaction score
I'd either paint the quarters or get some black decal material so it looks like the 70 just to mess with people! 😀

mrmopar340

Reaction score
So i am making a track pack idea out of my 72 challenger 360, it has a 4.10 sure grip u code rear implant and hipo 360 so since it has the t/a spoiler i thought it would be a cool heritage look like what if they made that! A high optioned 360 track pack car! Just had 360 TRK PAK call outs made for fender like the “340 SIX PAK, and have challenger T/P for the spoiler while maintaining that r/t look. Will be really cool 😎. Will post pics when she is decaled following all the dimensions to make decal locations accurate for a authentic look. thanks guys!

View attachment 124438
Nice car.

Back