• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Column wiring parts.

mmissile

Reaction score
Where do I get a good quality turn signal switch for the 70 only column, and a new lockset of good quality.... again for the 70 only? See lots of stuff...but want correct and good.:eusa_pray:

Thanks, Mike.

js29

Reaction score
the reproduction one's are for 1971-74, so i had to search on e bay and finely was able to get my hands on one. it cost 100 bucks but i was not going to modify anything to make the repop fit.

mmissile

Reaction score
I hope so. Got a busy next few weeks coming up before the nats, with fixing a few vehicles, detailing some other stuff, another show, and my wiring friend who's decided to work on his car[delay on mine/`cuda]. I was hoping to have the car done for next year's Detroit Autorama.....but I'm not sure, now.

js29

Reaction score
Ya i hear you! that 70 gran coup i bought still is not ready. after working in my shop on customer wrecks i eat supper and go out to my house garage and play with that. BTW my cuda is the same color combo as yours but someone changed the interior to black.

Back