• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dam murphy

Cratos

Reaction score
Found the ds strut rod busing went out (torsion bar adjuster was hitting the frame making a loud CLUNK.) so while I was disassembling things to replace them. the ps upper ball joint came loose both arms had been replaced during the build with factory style replacements. (I tried to tighten it back up and puff the dam thing stripped) the new replacement arms only had 3000 miles, since I put them in.:(
so I have decided to use the PST Adjustable upper A arms, strut rod kit with Polly graphite bushings, and greaseable rods. and 103 torsion bars with new adjusters since the rest of the front is new. 9just when i thought I was done working on it) also found a small leak on the power steering pump that was sent out for rebuild during the build :( I wish Murphy would leave me alone!!!!!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Do you mean something like a 5 minute job: Change a wheel. And snap goes a wheel stud and so does your mind!🤬🤬🤬Or the outside case on the wheel stud spins off that is down inside a Dakota mag wheel. You take all day trying all the sockets you have buy or barrow.Beating smaller ones on.S.O.B! Then comes out the liquid wrench.Then you have a really really bad day! and you think that wasn't so bad.And you think this crap only happens to Me!

TOOL EXPECTATIONS.jpeg

2f14d3a4-dc2d-4421-a84e-e38ce3947535.JPG.jpeg

scar426

Reaction score
Had all 5 lug nuts on my drivers rear wheel come off today during a cruise????? Luckily low speed no damage and was able to pull over safely. Damnedest thing. Passenger side were loose about 3/4 turn too????🤔

Back