• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dash speaker availability

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
I ordered the center dash speaker from Classic Industries about 5 months ago. It is still on back order. Anyone know where I can pick one up, preferably new?

Mopar-Maniac

Reaction score
I ordered one from Herb's Mopar Parts. It had two 4" round speakers that you can hook up as Right and Left separately to get some stereo effect of you can hook them up as mono. The quality of the speaker is much better than the stock 4x10 stuff I have seen out there. Worth a look at least. There was no wait for this as of a month ago. Herb's is really good about sending your order same day most of the time. www.herbsparts.com.

tonysrt

Reaction score
You might try Crutchfield.com. They sell a lot of Auto audio products.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I ordered one from Herb's Mopar Parts. It had two 4" round speakers that you can hook up as Right and Left separately to get some stereo effect of you can hook them up as mono. The quality of the speaker is much better than the stock 4x10 stuff I have seen out there. Worth a look at least. There was no wait for this as of a month ago. Herb's is really good about sending your order same day most of the time. www.herbsparts.com.
I was wondering when someone was going to SPEAK up about this.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Now that's a great idea, perfect - thank you. Just spoke to them, I got the last one in stock.

Last edited:

fasjac

Reaction score
I used these Lanzar 4x10. You’ll need to cut off a couple mounting tabs with tin snips or cut off wheel. They will mount perfectly.
This speaker was the closest I could find. Works great. I think Pyle makes them.
Just sharing.

Attachments

• AE198B86-41C2-44CD-A52A-E1EEAB787C8F.jpeg
    AE198B86-41C2-44CD-A52A-E1EEAB787C8F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
  • 6D403162-A742-4BE6-B18F-C3610EBAF5EB.jpeg
    6D403162-A742-4BE6-B18F-C3610EBAF5EB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
Back