• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Hudson Valley NY

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Think it’s Y3 or YF3 m

1973 Dodge paint 1.png

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Y-1 got the Y right lol
This bring something to mind. A few weeks or months ago. someone was asking about a yellow on an other members Cuda I think. I think it was mentioned it was a Viper color. Someone I think wanted a yellow like the Top Banana but the one they were looking at was a brighter yellow. When closing the page,Just happened to see the Colt 021 bright yellow out of the corner of my eye. I wonder if that was it? I'll have to go back and look. ALL this is just thinking out loud. Thanks LOL!

Last edited:

topbanana73

Reaction score
This bring something to mind. A few weeks or months ago. someone was asking about a yellow on an other members Cuda I think. I think it was mentioned it was a Viper color. Someone I think wanted a yellow like the Top Banana but the one they were looking at was a brighter yellow. When closing the page,Just happened to see the Colt 021 bright yellow out of the corner of my eye. I wonder if that was it? I'll have to go back and look. ALL this is just thinking out loud. Thanks LOL!
welcome from across the river in orange county NY
In MAHOPAC to be exact. Where are you in Orange County? Any good old car mechanics where you at?

Back