• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

HOLIDAY TOY DRIVE FOR OUR SOLDIERS KIDS - Nov. 14, 2015

ocdart

Reaction score
Hey all -
Inland Mopars Car Club is at it again! This time we're working in conjunction with Extreme Automotive (the home of "Wild Thang") and invite y'all to "Mopars At Extreme Automotive" on Saturday, November 14, 2015.
Bring your pre-1984 vehicle to Extreme Automotive for a meet’n’greet, take a shop tour, and get a FREE VEHICLE SAFETY INSPECTION by the National Street Rod Association. And there will be food provided!

Most importantly, this event is a HOLIDAY TOY DRIVE for the kids of our military families currently stationed at Fort Irwin, California.
Fort Irwin is the National Training Center located 35 miles outside of Barstow, CA.
Extreme Automotive has been doing their HOLIDAY TOY DRIVE for the kids at Fort Irwin for several years. Inland Mopars joined in with them last year to help increase the support.
Please help make this year the best ever for our soldiers kids at Fort Irwin.

If you can't make it out to the event, please help with the HOLIDAY TOY DRIVE by ordering one or more of the T-Shirts. $3 from each T-Shirt purchase will go toward the purchase of toys for the kids.
T-Shirts are $20 each, Small thru XL, $23 each 2X thru 4X.
Shipping is $6 per shirt.
PM me with your email address and I will forward the shirt order form.

You can also PM me for more information if you may just want to send a monetary contribution to purchase toys for the kids.

Here’s all the info…sorry, I couldn't get the forms to print, but here's pics of the event flyer, the shirt order form and the shirt artwork.

Thank you for your support of our soldiers kids!

MoparsAtExtreme2015Flyer 001.jpgMoparsAtExtreme2015Flyer 002.jpgMoparsAtExtremeShirtArtwork_102015.jpg

MoparsAtExtreme2015Flyer 001.jpg

MoparsAtExtreme2015Flyer 002.jpg

MoparsAtExtremeShirtArtwork_102015.jpg

Back