• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE I have some used 70 Challenger interior parts. Not sure is these would be of interest to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar-Maniac

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
All - I have a set of used door panels, rear quarter interior panels and a center console (Automatic) that I removed from my 1970 Challenger recently. They are obviously used and have some wear and tear on them. They were black originally but painted Red when installed in my car (before I owned it). The door panels are in OK condition. They would need to be freshened up with new paint to match your vehicle. There are no cracks or breaks in the plastic, except a few of the screw holes are distorted. There are some areas where the paint has peeled away. The console has a couple of small cracks in the trim around the shifter cut out area (see picture). The rear quarter trim panels are in good shape. They would just need to be freshened up with new paint. I'll throw in new window felt strips for the door and quarter trim panels. The driver side door panel already had a new set installed. I also have the wood grain insert for the console that I would include if wanted. If you are interested in any of this stuff, let me know. I am not trying to make a bunch of money with these pieces, just something reasonable + shipping.
Door Panel 1.jpg
Door Panel 2.jpg
Rear Quarter Interior Panel 1.jpg
Rear Quarter Interior Panel 2.jpg
Console 1.jpg
Console 2.jpg
Console 3.jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm sure someone wants them.
The mods might hit ya for a price. They don't like "reasonable offer".
Look to be in pretty good condition.
If they were originally red, I'd have you boxing them already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back