• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Ivy Green or Sherwood E body 70, 2, 3, 4, years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

40sloop

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I realize that Ivy green metallic is not one of the more popular colors though I do like it a lot. I'm looking for specifically a real bs Cuda' doesn't have to be matching numbers Just has to have ef8 paint.

Last edited:

John Rimel

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was mine

B092CD36-1A2B-49B8-A882-BD8CDAFDFABA.jpeg

Lou Morris

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have and F8 AAR 4 speed that I am thinking of selling, non matching numbers, but date correct TA motor, vin tag intact, build sheet, etc great running car, 69K

i_taz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fav color.... My brother-in-law had that on a '70 'Cuda, w/340 shaker, white interior. His parents bought it for him when he graduated from college. I haven't forgiven him to this day for selling it back in the 80's with 25K on it... I hoped but never expected the color to come back and wouldn't you know the new challenger has it.... that was another one of my 'if they only' moments when deciding to pull the trigger on a new one....

RICO

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have and F8 AAR 4 speed that I am thinking of selling, non matching numbers, but date correct TA motor, vin tag intact, build sheet, etc great running car, 69K
SEND ME SOME PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back