• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lh rocker. Which brand to order?

340challconvert

Reaction score
Robert
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
AMD has the most accurate sheet metal with correct bends and details. IMO
How about some pics of your project!

Rich Followell

Reaction score
Order both AMD and Dynacorn then return one. I have had good results and bad results from both.

Manny

Reaction score
Order both AMD and Dynacorn then return one. I have had good results and bad results from both.
Exactly what I did when my car was done……some of my AMD parts got returned because Goodmark or Dynacorn was closer to original.

Robert Jones

Reaction score
did research and i found something odd. (for 73 challenger) amd rockers is what i ordered. they are on the way. dynacorn has only one rocker listed for 70 - 74. no one else has the range of years . goodmark and goldenstar and amd all list 70 inners as a different part than 71-74 due to the floors are different where they attach.
Also i called goodmark to ask when they would be getting stock. his answer was that they havent ordered any since 2015 and none are on order. beginning to think these guys are screwing us around on these parts shortages they blame on covid.

moparmike1974

Reaction score
I think 70 inner rockers are one year only. The outers should be the same 70-74.
I just installed an AMD and it fit like a glove with one exception. The front part where the cap goes on was slightly smaller. Doesn't hurt anything and its not in sight but I had to modify my end cap to fit.

Back