• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

MATS

BIGSHCLUNK

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything mentioned here for Mopars at the strip in Vegas. :confused: But if anyone's going there's a meet-up at Niks tent in the swap area at 11am Sat (the C-C gang) and Harms tent at noon (D-C / Moparts gang). I always lookin' to meet other e-bod owners (A's and B's too) ' so if your goin' out stop on by!

440scout

Reaction score
I will be there too . i will also have a swap space..
i am planning on making a sign that has "440SCOUT" on it so people can find me
hope to see you there
doug

hotchkis

Reaction score
Anyone attending Mopars at the Strip, is invited to join Hotchkis and Keisler on Friday and Saturday for the first ever MATS autocross.

P9190152.jpg

This is the perfect opportunity to try your hand (and gas/brake footwork) on a safe, low speed track. The planned 20 -30 second course will be safe to run with any vehicle, and no helmets or previous experience are necessary.

The course is free to all MATS attendees, and instruction will be provided. If you still feel too shy to run your own car, 11-time national autocross champion Mary Pozzi will be on hand to offer demo rides in the Hotchkis and Keisler project Mopars.

Back