• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar E-body Super Boneyard

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I didn't look at it yet. It's not worth nothing unless something is done with them. Fix them up or sell off. Just my opinion. It's just a hoard going to waste.

greatscot3

Reaction score
I didn't look at it yet. It's not worth nothing unless something is done with them. Fix them up or sell off. Just my opinion. It's just a hoard going to waste.
They said (in the video) that the guy had a third barn where he was restoring them.

greatscot3

Reaction score
I reread what you said about the video after not having watched it and you said that "its not worth nothing unless something is done with them."
If you ever come across a collection like that, please let me know. I'd like to offer you nothing for it.
No problem, right?

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
The gratitude is there that it was saved. If the hoarder built a business. Hired workers and made something of it.
Or inventoried it and sold it. The point being something not done with it. It's just scrap.

greatscot3

Reaction score
Again. They ARE doing something with them. The guy in the video said there is or would be another video showing a third barn where they are restoring the cars.

You characterize this collection as just scrap unless they do something with it.
You are making a comparison of two unlike things.

I was a machinist for twenty five years. I'd trade what I sent to the recyclers as scrap for his collection in a NY heartbeat.

Scrap is what gets thrown into a pile for the smelter.
If you even looked like you were going to do that with those cars and those parts, you would have a long line of people volunteering to be on the firing squad.

Scrap is any one of thousands of cars that people let sit out unprotected until its just a pile of rust.
Scrap in any sense of the word as I understand it is not what I would call that collection.
These guys have done what I wish I had done at least a hundred times over.
They went to enough trouble to preserve these valuable cars in a way that made good economic sense and now they will get a LOT of money and their pick of some bitchin rides for their trouble.
All that "scrap" sitting on all those shelves will also help pay for all those restos.

Maybe we sbould just agree to disagree on the meaning of the word scrap.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score

Love the video.
I have paused the video a thousand times to look at every shelf and every fender and door and car.
Not one M46 blackout anywhere on the property, that I can see.
The guy definitely collected the high end cars but I expected to see some regular old 70 bh parts cars that were taken apart. Doesn't appear that way.
Wish I could go there and comb through the stuff.
Ryan has such a cool gig.

Back