• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE NOS OE Judged "Dimple" Voltage Regulator for A B C E Body Mopar 1970 1971 Cuda GTX R/T 426

Status
Not open for further replies.

lainetx9

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a correct NOS electronic voltage regulator for all A, B, C and E-body Mopar's. This is date coded "399" for early 1970 vehicles (built after late Sept 1969). This is an original NOS regulator that has never been installed from the OE supplier bin lots as was the case for the production of vehicles. Again, this IS NOT a reproduction regulator that is currently available with a sticker and without the infamous "Dimple", this is the OE Gold Certified correct style one. If you need this regulator for your car, I would consider this one due to the fact that the correct one with the “Dimple” is no longer available and has not been available for several decades. This NOS regulator has only been visually restored to OE correct levels including the ink stamping with the Chrysler information per factory design. Free shipping and handling. I`m asking $550 for this one OBO........as they say "find the other one for sale". Thank you for your interest, and MOPAR to ya!

IMG_7511.jpg

IMG_7516.jpg

IMG_7520.jpg

IMG_7515.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back