• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

OER body parts

Cudachuck

Reaction score
Has anyone used these in looking at the cuda tail panel and quarter skins... Is anyone happy with this copany? AMD is more expensive but is it the name we pay for or is the quality really better? Thanks

70chall440

Reaction score
In my experience OER are pretty thin and not at all like AMD. IMO AMD is the best out there, doesnt mean it will fall into place but it is good quality and much closer to the stock thickness than anyone else. OER is like Goodmark or Sherman and while they might get you by, it is not great.

fasjac

Reaction score
I’ve only bought the rimblow wheel OER. It’s a nice piece. I used AMD quarters in the past that were very good. Never used any sheet metal.

69hemibeep

Reaction score
You get what you pay for and I found for the most part, OER stuff isn't very good

douglas17

Reaction score
I would go with AMD, used them on my car . As far as skins go ,unless outer wheel wells and trunk extensions are perfect you are just tossing your money down the crapper. If you are having someone else do your work compare labour cost of skins and full quarter panel replacement But this depends on if you are doing a full resto or building low budget driver. We all know the pocket book dictates our decisions. Good luck.

Back