• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

PG classic seat covers

mopar70

Reaction score
Bought the car with there covers on the buckets and car was never driven until I got it and the bottom started ripping. I only drove the car like 12 times since I bought it this is really bad quality. I want to put aftermarket comfortable racing seats any ideas?.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
You could get Sparcos or a Sparco knock off. If you are going to recover them there are a lot off late model factory seats from various car companies that are nice.

mopar70

Reaction score
Yeah I was looking at corbeau or sparco I want good quality stuff. PG classic is a joke there customer service sucks and she was talking like the covers only supposed to last 5 years. Summit racing has some nice looking seats as well but I want them to bolt in without changing the original bolt holes.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
You will have to use the original Challenger tracks and adapt the new seat frame to bolt to them. It might take a little welding.

mopar70

Reaction score
I know some places will make brackets that will work like corbeau and cipher auto. I'm not hacking up anything just to make them fit.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I wasn't suggesting hacking up anything. I was talking about making adapters or brackets.

Avalanche

Reaction score
I remember reading how someone used aftermarket seats and tracks and welded a flat piece of steel to the bottom of the aftermarket seat tracks so the bolt holes lined up with the frame holes.
I believe it was on Moparts, but I couldn't find it.

Back