• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Rally dash for 1970 CUDA

1970CUDAAAR

Reaction score
I have a 1970 CUDA 440 Six pack with a rally dash. I need somme comment as what is the purpose of the liittle round red light at the far righ end of the rally dash? What would causit not to lite? Is this paprt available somewhere? Thanks!

yamanut1970

Reaction score
I have a 1970 CUDA 440 Six pack with a rally dash. I need somme comment as what is the purpose of the liittle round red light at the far righ end of the rally dash? What would causit not to lite? Is this paprt available somewhere? Thanks!
It is a light for seatbelts not being done up. As far as I know they didn't exist in 70. Someone may have put in a later year ralley dash.

mrmopar340

Reaction score
I think it's a later dash too. Seatbelt light. There were sensors under the seats that caused it to light up. Maybe started in 72 or so I'm not sure.

tonysrt

Reaction score
Not seeing the dash, the 70 & 71 had clock reset outside of the clock where 72 and up had reset in the clock. I know 70-72 didn't have a seat belt light in the dash.

Back