• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Rear window defogger and speaker housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneof52

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for 70 Cuda window defogger speaker housing. Came to a lesson I thought I would not

1- Got scammed by a new person from this forum who was immediately banned. connected with someone who said her name was Rita Songer, had a nice one reasonably priced. When I sent the Zelle, after I checked with the bank, person disappeared.

2- Someone else (not naming) also said he had one, but have not been able to get in contact. IIf the person is reading this, can you just let me know if you still want to sell?

If anyone finds someone they can trust ore refer, happy to listen, and cautious.

pschlosser

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to risk to the buyer, the payment method isn't trivial. I've had good success this last... decade with PayPal and getting a refund when a seller flakes.

Lunchbox

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry that happened. I got a message from Rita also. Tempting when you need the part, did t seem right.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for 70 Cuda window defogger speaker housing. Came to a lesson I thought I would not

1- Got scammed by a new person from this forum who was immediately banned. connected with someone who said her name was Rita Songer, had a nice one reasonably priced. When I sent the Zelle, after I checked with the bank, person disappeared.

2- Someone else (not naming) also said he had one, but have not been able to get in contact. IIf the person is reading this, can you just let me know if you still want to sell?

If anyone finds someone they can trust ore refer, happy to listen, and cautious.
I just sent you a message. Sorry, just moved and some of my stuff is still in CA. Which includes my Challenger and a lot of parts, including the parts you want. I am waiting on a 14' Uhaul and trailer to get the car and parts up here in about a week and a half. Seems all the trucks and trailers are leaving CA and not enough going back in. Go figure.

Nitro67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nos unit for E and A body 🤷‍♂️

IMG_6537.jpeg

IMG_6536.jpeg

IMG_6535.jpeg

IMG_6538.jpeg

oneof52

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, looking for the speaker offset box. I am putting 2 rear speakers . Would you happen to have the offset box? Another member has one which I am purchasing, but need another.

redlines

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok ,i just sent him a message telling him what i got ,thanks for lmk its the piece he needs ,if it helps him out thats great,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back