• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Restomod 73 Gen 3 Cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudatom

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 Barracuda restomod for sale. The car now has a rebuilt 5.7 Gen3 Hemi, Silversport 600hp Od trans kit, all new Gerst front and rear suspension with adjustable coil over shocks, rack and pinion steering, new 355 posi rear ,and all wheel wilwood disc brakes. Car is finished in Viper blue, all new seals, gaskets, rubbers etc. New stainless brake and fuel lines, all new interior except door panels. All new wiring harnesses, exhaust, bumpers, aluminum radiator with dual fans, and much more. I have over $50k invested in this car and it drives awesome. I am looking for best offer in that range. Car is located in WNY area. I have piles of receipts and photos. TKS for looking.
KIMG1298.jpg
KIMG1054.jpg
KIMG1056.jpg
KIMG1501.jpg
KIMG1473.jpg
KIMG1531.jpg
KIMG1450.jpg
KIMG1435.jpg
KIMG1532.jpg
KIMG1732.jpg

Rob C

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, what is your asking price?
I read how much you invested into it... but not the for sale price.

cudatom

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. As the add says im I'm looking for best offer over $50k. I've got lots of time and money in the build, but want to build other projects. I really enjoy building them. The paint is viper blue metalic. Same as used on all blue vipers.

CMC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
viper had some great colors
I did my car in viper yellow!

cudatom

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the interest guys! All inquiries to date have fallen apart. Car is still for sale and asking $54k. I have numerous receipts, photos of the build etc. Thanks for looking.

i_taz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have the expertise, apparently... Did you consider the Gear Vendor over the SST...?

cudatom

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In this case I wanted all new drive train. I needed it all so I figured why not buy the SST kit which came with everything including the cross member and driveshaft. You do not have to modify the car to install SST. I also like that you can program the trans to do what you want it to. SST was a huge upgrade for the car and im happy I went that route.

j james

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello what other cars are you going to build like 70/ 71
i am in need also for a 69 dart complete to help
with my original
ontario car
cheers james

cudatom

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stock gauges with extras under dash, adapted to work with new. Ive really never measured the turning radius, but it turns and drives great.

cudatom

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
car is still available if anyone wants it for xmas! I had lots of interest but it appears all fell through. Contact me if interested or ill just keep enjoying it! TKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back